How does hard water impact your home?
Water is considered a universal solvent. As it flows through soil and rock, it dissolves small amounts of minerals and carries the sediment with it. Calcium and magnesium are two of the most common minerals that travel with water and transform it from soft to hard.
Do you have hard water?
Ask yourself this list of questions to determine if hard water has invaded your home:
• When washing clothes in the washing machine, do they still appear to be dirty?
• Are your glasses and dishes spotted after they come out of the dishwasher?
• After washing your hair does it feel sticky and dull?
• Does a fog-like film appear around your shower heads and shower doors?
• Does you skin get dry and itchy?
Potential health effects of hard water
Studies are inconclusive regarding the health effects hard water has on the body in terms of consumption. We do know that hard water tends to dry out the hair and skin.
Why is water softening necessary?
• Cleaner clothes
• Longer life of home appliances like water heater, dishwasher and washing machine
• Reduction of water spotting on clean dishes and glass
• Less use of cleaning products
Water softening with Angel Water
At Angle Water, we strive to educate our customers about the techniques and services that are designed to improve health and impact lives. By investing in a water softening system with our company, convenience and clarity will flow through each drop.