WE ARE OPEN Learn How Angel Water is Managing Covid-19
Well owners often feel like they are on their own. Let the experts at Angel Water help you provide the safest, highest quality water for your family.
City water should meet government standards but it doesn’t always measure up. Often we find pharmaceuticals, fluoride, and too much chlorine.
Testing your family’s water is your first line of defense against toxic chemicals and other contaminants. Get started today!
Many Suburban water sources are a mixture of well water and municipal water. Find out how to keep your family safe!
Learn About Well Water And City Water
Let Angel Water’s Certified Water Quality Experts help you understand how to choose the right equipment for the water in your home. Whether you have City Water supplied by Lake Michigan or a Municipal Well, your water is as individual as your neighborhood and sometimes even as unique as your own home. We offer customized well water purification systems as well as custom tailored filtration systems for chicagoland homes on municipal water.
Roll over each room with your mouse pointer to learn the benefits
Room by Room – Laundry Room
- Increases fabric life
- Saves on detergent and additives
- Brighter brights and whiter whites
- Less washing machine maintenance
Room by Room – Bathroom
- Soap rinses cleaner and generates a strong & rich lather
- Hair and skin feels cleaner and softer
- Better water for brushing your teeth
- No soap scum or mineral deposits to clean from tubs and showers
Room by Room – Kitchen
- Dishes will clean up easier and come out spot free
- Using soft water requires less dish soap while cleaning which leads to big savings
- Better tasting beverages with Reverse Osmosis Water
- Less dishwasher maintenance
Learn More About Reverse Osmosis Filtration
Reverse Osmosis Water Purification is the best way to remove the harmful impurities in city water supplies no matter what the source.
According to reports, the Environmental Working Group has found hexavalent chromium in the water of cities throughout America, including Chicago.
- The amount found exceeded a recent “public health goal” level
- Chromium causes cancer (probable carcinogen)
- Chromium can be removed by Reverse Osmosis
Well Owners Should:
- Test their well water at least once a year.
- Be careful using chemicals in your home. What you put down your drain today, may show up in your water supply tomorrow.
- Conserve Water.
- Have a certified well contractor inspect the well system.
- Implement water filters that provide safer water for their family.
- Have a certified septic system operator inspect the septic system annually.
Request More Information Below:
IDPH Licensed Local Services. FREE Consultations. Call Today: (847) 382-7800