Learn About Well Water And City Water
Let Angel Water’s Certified Water Quality Experts help you understand how to choose the right equipment for the water in your home. Whether you have City Water supplied by Lake Michigan or a Municipal Well, your water is as individual as your neighborhood and sometimes even as unique as your own home. We offer customized well water purification systems as well as custom tailored filtration systems for chicagoland homes on municipal water.
Roll over each room with your mouse pointer to learn the benefits
Room by Room – Laundry Room
- Increases fabric life
- Saves on detergent and additives
- Brighter brights and whiter whites
- Less washing machine maintenance
Room by Room – Bathroom
- Soap rinses cleaner and generates a strong & rich lather
- Hair and skin feels cleaner and softer
- Better water for brushing your teeth
- No soap scum or mineral deposits to clean from tubs and showers
Room by Room – Kitchen
- Dishes will clean up easier and come out spot free
- Using soft water requires less dish soap while cleaning which leads to big savings
- Better tasting beverages with Reverse Osmosis Water
- Less dishwasher maintenance
Learn More About Reverse Osmosis Filtration
Reverse Osmosis Water Purification is the best way to remove the harmful impurities in city water supplies no matter what the source.
- The amount found exceeded a recent “public health goal” level
- Chromium causes cancer (probable carcinogen)
- Chromium can be removed by Reverse Osmosis
Click here to learn more about Reverse Osmosis Click here to learn more about Chromium-6 findings If you would like to speak to one of Angel Water, Inc’s water specialists, please feel free to call our office at (847) 382-7800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Well Owners Should:
- Test their well water at least once a year.
- Have a certified well contractor inspect the well system.
- Implement water filters that provide safer water for their family.
- Have a certified septic system operator inspect the septic system annually.
- Conserve Water.
- Be careful using chemicals in your home. What you put down your drain today, may show up in your water supply tomorrow.
Safe Drinking Water Act
Request More Information